So August rolled around and Tasha completed her treatment and did fine. She's all well!
She has totally acclimated to the air conditioning now and wants to be an "in-the-house" dog.
TOP TEN REASONS TASHA SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE (to stay!)
10. Because she's already done her stint as a Ranch Guard Dog, and it's time for Retirement!
9. Because she wants to be wherever Hank is!
8. Because she seems to have taught herself how to be potty-trained - gotta love those self taught ones!
7. Because we'll never need to dust a coffee table - her tail takes care of that!
6. Because she can vacuum crumbs under the table faster than any dog imaginable.
5. Because she can clean your plate while it sits on the table and without lifting her head.
4. Because it's a million degrees outside in the Texas sun!
3. Because we won't need more carpeting, she gladly sheds enough hair to cover the floor!
2. Because her growl would scare any intruder before he even gets in the door all the way.
1. Because she's a BONA FIDE FAMILY MEMBER - THAT"S WHY!!