Sunday, November 20, 2011

Favorite Things

Cue the music...

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens,
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens...


Ahhh... My Favorite Things.  So here's a list of some of my favorite things about Thanksgiving:

The old standbys...
The smell of Turkey in the oven
Crisp November air
Roasted turkey skin
Just right marshmallows on top of my famous Sweet Potato dish
The Wishbone
Dressing chock full of apples, raisins, nuts
Using leftovers for the fantastic Turkey Salad (curry, grapes, almonds, pineapple...mmmm)
Elastic Waistbands

New Thanksgiving favorites:
Pinterest - with all the great ideas
The quinoa recipe from Toci that I'm going to use this time
My new wreath
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
The look on Katie's face when she comes home and smells turkey cooking


If you come by and read this...what are some of your favorite things?

No comments: